Saturday, July 31, 2010

Shining Waters Park July 4

There was a lot to do at Shining Waters Park. They had a petty zoo, paddle boats, water slides, rides, and lots of other little things. This one I was really looking forward to because it had been so hot while we were there and I wanted to get on the slides.





Serina watching us on the paddle boat.




A pretty cool wooden boat that the girls climbed in.












At the water park part of the grounds they had a kids section with a spray park and 2 water slides. The slides were big enough for adults to go on too so we both went on with the girls. It was the first time for both of them. Kaitlyn had so much fun that she started going down the slide by herself. I was so proud of her.










We had a race....I guess you could say I won. :)


My big girl!!


We managed to sneak away and go on the adult slides while my parents watched the girls. There were 2 that you could ride down on a double tube so those are the ones we did. This was the first time that Todd had ever been on this type of slide. We had a lot of fun!





After all the fun in the water Serina was exhausted.








They had this wooden cow set up so you could "milk" water out of its udders.




The pumpkin patch ride. Todd wanted to spin it but I had to say no. My stomach can't handle spinny rides anymore.


Look at the fish we caught!!! :)






Watching her sister on the ride. We are going to have to make sure we go back when Serina is old enough.




The girls with Nanny & Poppy



No comments: