Monday, April 26, 2010

March 2010

I am a little behind in my posts so here are some highlights from March



Serina doing her push ups while she gets ready to crawl

It's amazing where you end up when you are pushing yourself backwards


Having fun eating by herself

Kaitlyn practicing her photography skills


I love watching the girls as they grow up. They are having so much fun together.

This is one of Serina's sweaters that is sized 9 months. Kaitlyn wanted to try it on to see if it would fit and it did except it was too short in the arms. I couldn't believe it.


This is the first time that I put 2 pig tails in Serina's hair. They are so cute.
Kaitlyn is in Gymnastics and loves to practice her stances at home. Her balance has gotten a lot better since she started this.

No comments: