Friday, January 29, 2010

Serina

Here is the one about Serina. I have been trying really hard to take lots of pictures of her by herself since I have a ton of Kaitlyn when she was little. I have to admit it is hard this time around.

Buddy coming in for a closer look. Serina LOVES Buddy and laughs everytime she sees him.


Here is her hat from Grandma MacDonald.


Relaxing on the couch.

In the starting stages of sitting up by herself.

I just can't get enough of that smile.

Laying in Kaitlyn's bed before bedtime.

This is how I found her one morning. She loves this blanket that I made her and sleeps with it every night.

She is in swimming lessons every Saturday and since we put her in she just has a great time in the bath tub too. She splashs so much that I am soaked and the floor is too.

No comments: