Tuesday, June 9, 2009

After the demos

So I am pretty excited about the renos that we are doing. Todd and Dale did the demos tonight and I can tell that it is going to look awesome when it is done. The only thing left for them to take down before they can start putting up the drywall is the trim and the rest of the flooring.

This is where the wall used to be to enter the "suite". It is so open now.


I love how it looks without the upper cabinets. I couldn't use them anyways.

The inside view of where the wall used to be with the door.
Hopefully they will be able to start putting the drywall up by the weekend. Once all that part is done, we will do all the painting before the flooring gets put down. I can't wait to see the end result.


2 comments:

Darren said...

you mean...after the Renos?

Michelle said...

No Darren I named it right. They just finished tearing things down. The renos haven't started yet.